Thursday 10 October 2013

fresh start

Bonjour fellow travel addicts and welcome to my new blogging page!

I have decided to begin a new blog entirely dedicated to travel as I'm finding it quite hard  to keep up or even post at all on the fashion blog!!

Background for those who don't know me already; I'm a 23 year old travel addict from the UK, currently living in New Zealand! I have a huge passion for travel and adventure! I have by no means been to nearly enough places I would like to visit and just like most people I have a big long list of places I want to venture to!  I hope to share my travel experiences with all you lovely people as I go!!!

I also hope to inspire others to follow there dreams and see the world!!

Short and sweet post for now!
I am currently writing this post from New Plymouth (North island, New Zealand) in which my week here has been pretty fun, I only have a few more days left here before heading back to work in Auckland on Thursday!!

I would also like some feedback as to what you guys would like to get out of this blog also, and I'm always more than happy to answer any travel queries you may have :)

Ciao
X






No comments:

Post a Comment